INTENSIVE-USE DOOR WITH REINFORCED SECURITY
TITANE is a 63 mm module door: robust, elegant and secure. It is adapted to intensive use, ideal for public buildings.
TITANE door is ideal for entrance of residential buildings, public buildings, schools, hospitals. It offers a solution with flat threshold enabling access to people with reduced mobility.
- 1 or 2 leaf door
- Inside or outside opening
- Compositions with lateral fixed light or top fixed light
- Solution with shear lock, emergency exit push bar, etc.
- Door without threshold or with tubular threshold
- Mitre-cut assembled fixed frame
- 63 mm modular profiles with small overall dimensions and integrated rebate
- Aluminium technical mullions to accommodate various access control systems (keypad, interphone, badge reader)
- Dedicated opening frame forelectromagnetic lock and opening frame for independently opening leaves.
- Titane door has been tested to 1 million cycles.
- Large dimensions : H 2.50 m x W 1.30 and 140 kg per vent
- Aesthetics and easy to operatethanks to specific handles: pull handle, vertical push bar
- Thin aluminium view
- Finger protection system: ideal for schools, public buildings, etc.
- Inaccessible articulations (patented system)
- Thin outer glazing gasket fully tamper-proof
- Clipped and screwed outer glazing bead
- Electromagnetic lock, etc.